We do not use Palm Oil (Sodium Palmate), Paraben, Sulphates, Petrochemicals, SLS & ALS, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, EDTA and are free of harsh detergents!
We do use the following:
- Lavender - Essential Oil (used in Delizia Naturally’s Fiore Fresh deodorant, Baby Balm + moisturiser and Sharp Shave shaving soap)
Reduces scars / anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, deodorant, relieving, soothing, cytophylactic (the protection of cells against disintegration agents) cicatrisant (skin-healing, wound healing, or cell regenerative, it will usually be gentle on the skin - when properly diluted and useful in topical preparations).
- Tea Tree Oil - Native to Australia (used in Delizia Naturally’s Fiore Fresh deodorant, Luscious Lotion moisturiser, and Crazy Coconut Soap)
Also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial. Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites.
- Lemongrass - Essential Oil (used in Delizia Naturally’s Fiore Fresh deodorant)
The limonene in lemongrass oil may help lighten and brighten skin, unclog pores, and reduce acne and acne scars.
People have used lemongrass in traditional medicine for pain relief, stomach problems, and fevers. Its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties may also give it other benefits.
- Sweet Orange - Essential Oil (used in Delizia Naturally’s Tallow Soap and Simple Soap)
Anti-inflammatory, de-toxicant, antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-bacterial.
- Peppermint - Essential Oil (used in Delizia Naturally’s Tidy Teeth toothpaste)
The most active of the constituents of Peppermint essential oil are Menthol and Menthone, Menthol is known to be analgesic and is thus beneficial for reducing pain such as headaches, muscle aches, and inflammation. Menthone is known to be analgesic as well, but it is also believed to show antiseptic activity. Its invigorating properties lend the oil its energizing effects, also contains Limonene and other constituents.
- Sweet Almond Oil (used in Delizia Naturally’s Luscious Lotion moisturiser)
High in vitamin E, A and fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid), zinc.
- Tallow (used in Delizia Naturally’s Tallow Soap, and moisturisers and balms)
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, rich in minerals, full of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, K, and B12, collagen, highly compatible to human skin.
Carbon neutral, waste management, circular economy, recycle.
will melt at temperatures above 34 degrees Celsius (93 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Coconut Oil - virgin, cold-pressed Certified Organic and Fair Trade from Niulife
(used in Delizia Naturally’s Crazy Coconut Soap, Fiore Fresh deodorant, Shampoo Bar and Tidy Teeth toothpaste).
High in Lauric acid (cleansing), antibacterial, eases inflammation, locks in moisture, deep conditioner in soap, great lip barrier, soap made from coconut oil can be used in salt water!
will melt at temperatures above 24 degrees Celsius (76 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Re-purposed Vegetable Oil (used in Delizia Naturally’s Simple Soap).
Rescued used cooking oil, filtered, cleaned and refined for use in soap making.
Carbon neutral, waste management, circular economy, recycle.
- Shea Butter - Organic and unrefined (used in Delizia Naturally’s Luscious Lotion moisturiser).
It is essentially a fat that is extracted from the nuts of the Shea-Karite tree, found in the tropics of Africa. Shea butter is known to be high in Vitamins A, E and F. Skin softening, anti-inflammatory, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Cocoa Butter (used in Delizia Naturally’s Fiore Fresh deodorant and Lippy Lips lip balm).
The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Olive Oil (used in Delizia Naturally’s Luscious Lotion moisturiser)
High in Oleic acid (moisturising). Olive oil contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K and also has antibacterial effects.
- Tapioca Flour - Certified Organic (used in Delizia Naturally’s Fiore Fresh deodorant and Tidy Teeth toothpaste).
A natural thickener and texture enhancer derived from the roots of the Manihot esculenta (Cassava) shrub. It consists primarily of amylose and amylopectin, both components of starch and what gives tapioca its thickening properties.
In cosmetics, tapioca starch can also serve to stabilize emulsions, create gel textures, and aid in the delivery of key ingredients to skin.
- Powdered Calcium (used in Delizia Naturally’s Fiore Fresh deodorant and Tidy Teeth toothpaste).
Calcium Carbonate is a common substance found in rocks, egg shells and marine seaweed. When added to tooth paste, calcium carbonate is a mild abrasive that helps to safely remove plaque while gently polishing away surface stains. It also helps to strengthen the teeth by supplying it with essential calcium.
- Xylitol - Certified Organic (used in Delizia Naturally’s Tidy Teeth toothpaste).
Xylitol has many oral care benefits. It helps in reducing cavity-causing bacteria in the mouth, which can lead to tooth decay. It also helps in relieving dry mouth, by increasing saliva production, which in turn helps repair damage to the enamel and aids in the remineralization process.
- Bicarbonate of Soda (minimal) - Certified Organic (used in Delizia Naturally’s Tidy Teeth toothpaste).
Slows down the harmful effects of the acids that we consume on a daily basis. It also helps to keep our breath fresh, our gums healthy, and encourages healthy bacteria growth that eliminates plaque and protects the enamel from decay. Baking soda is also used as a whitening agent by effectively and gently removing stains from the teeth.
- Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) (used in Delizia Naturally’s Soap and Shampoo Bars).
All soap contains this ingredient. It is naturally occurring when mixing hard wood ash and water. This ingredient completely transforms fats and oils into soap by a process called saponification.